APPLY ONLINE VACANCY OF CBO IN SBI :-
State bank of india release vacancy in circle based officer for various location in india . All application are invited through online before the last date. All you have to do that is check your eligibility status and fill your exam form. State Bank of india is a leading bank in india aspirants are having a dream of to serve as a circle based officer in sbi bank go and get the opportunity.Read full notification about CBO in sarkaari-naukri or in official website .
vacancy in CBO :-
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (Excluding Mumbai)||77||38||139||51||212||517||6||5||5||5|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by
the Central Government.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2020):-
- Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (as on 01.08.2020) as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
- Candidates applying for vacancies of a State have to produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.
- i. Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/ or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment.
- ii. Candidates against whom there is/ are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure for vacancy of Circle Based officer in Sbi :-
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Bank reserves right to conduct written examination.
- Fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Pay Scale of for vacancy of Circle Based officer in Sbi :-
- Initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-
1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e. 23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service
rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The
official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as
per rules in force from time to time.
Joining, Training & Career Path:
- On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Circle Based Officers” (CB’Os) and will be on
probation for a period of 6 months.
- The CB’Os will be subjected to continuous assessment during probation period for judging their suitability for
- The candidates who qualify in their assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from time to time, will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- If any candidate fails to achieve minimum standards stipulated, his/ her services may be terminated as per policy of the
Bank in force at the material time.
- The selected officers will be in general cadre and will be governed by the promotion policy applicable for Bank’s
general cadre officers.
- The selected candidates will not be entitled for inter-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
Application Fee :-
- Fee’s for general category and Ews is 750/-,other then these category are exempted from fee.
- Fee/ charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other
examination or selection.
How To Apply ?
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 04:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on Bank’s Careers website.
- Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’ in the subject of the email.
Guidelines for scanning the documents, photograph & signature:
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/ her/ their
documents, photograph and signature as per the guidelines given in Annexure-I.
- Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo, signature and documents as specified
i. If, the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the applicant’s candidature may be rejected.
ii. In case, the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his/ her/ their application and re-upload his/ her/ their photograph or signature.
Registration & Payment of Fees [Online Mode Only]:
- First scan the photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning.
- Visit Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online
Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data.
- In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the registration number and password.
- They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The
registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
- The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- Candidates can also reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTERS:-
The candidates who are called for interview will have to download their interview call letter from the Bank’s website by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth.
NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
|IMPORTANT DATES||IMPORTANT LINKS|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|See More Jobs||CLICK HERE|